NEW

Post Top Ad

Blossom Themes

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, TIPS FROM THE TOP

ADVANCED WARFARE’S LEAD MULTIPLAYER DESIGNER GREG REISDORF SHARES HIS EXPERT ADVICE TO HELP YOU HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH YOUR EXOSKELETON FROM DAY ONE…

GET COMFY
“The first thing you should do is experiment and understand the new range of movement before attempting to dominate. Hold back from the action and attempt to chain together movements and learn what the exoskeleton can do and what it can’t.”

MIX AND MATCH
“I like to use the Tactician Wildcard in my loadouts, which enables me to take two Exo abilities into the next round with me. Two abilities I like to use in tandem are Cloak and Hover with both of these activated, you can hide in plain sight and launch surprise attacks.”

PERK UP
“Use perks that cancel out shortcomings elsewhere in your loadout. I like to take LMGs into the fray, so I always use perks that increase my footspeed. Another personal favourite is the Peripherals perk, which expands the mini-map and increases your awareness of the action.”

READ UP
“Now you can see the other players’ loadouts in their entirety, you have a lot more data to inform your loadout decisions. Don’t stick rigidly to one weapon; look at both the map and what you could be up against, and adjust accordingly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Blossom Themes